Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ornament

  A wedding invitation  made into a Christmas ornament, a very neat idea! 
I knew when I saw the idea on Pinterest (www.ChristyRobbins.blogspot.com) I had to make one.  Fortunately, we are invited to a wedding in November so I had an invitation!  
I love how it turned out. 
 I would probably save the invitation for a few months and then throw it away.  This is a better idea.
I hope they like it.
Cut the invitation into strips and then roll them around a pen so they curl.  Put the strips into a glass ball and you have a cute ornament. 

 Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Carol said...

This is a great idea for a '1st Christmas Together' gift for the couple!
Yes, we had another earthquake (4.7) last night around 8:45 PM. We did feel it, not as bad as Sat. night, but still scary. On top of that we had severe thunderstorms all night long. I'm pooped!

Smiles,
Carol

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Don't you just LOVE Pinterest? I can't get enough of it!

http://www.pinterest.com/
annewithane65

steviewren said...

That is a cute idea. I wonder how it would look if you sprinkled some glitter in there before sealing the ornament. I'm sure the newlyweds will love this gift.

Lois Christensen said...

I love it! I wonder if I have any invitations from our wedding hanging around somewhere...almost 25 years ago! Great idea, thanks for sharing!